JOIN NOW and take the first step toward addressing the hidden safety and productivity costs related to partner violence in your workforce.
Why join STANDING FIRM?
- Partner violence does not stay at home when your employee comes to work.
- The prevalence of the problem means you cannot avoid it.
Joining STANDING FIRM provides your organization with the knowledge and tools needed to address the costs related to partner violence in your workforce.
When your organization becomes a Member Employer of STANDING FIRM, your organization's name is added to the growing list of regional employers who are working to make an impact on partner violence. See our current MEMBERS.
- There is no cost to join the STANDING FIRM initiative.
- The BENEFITS of joining STANDING FIRM are:
- STANDING FIRM professional staff to provide guidance and answer your questions
- Free policy templates to develop or upgrade your personnel or workplace security policies and procedures to include partner violence
- Survey template to help assess the prevalence of partner violence in your organization
- Training resources
- Communications templates
- And more…